Sunday, October 4, 2009

My Art Table at Carlisle's Shop The Block

On Saturday, I participated as an "artist in residence" at Camellia's Sin Tea Parlor & Gift Shop, during a "Art, Music and Wine" event. It was held at the gift shops along Pomfret Street in Carlisle, Pennsylvania.

It was a beautiful day, so I got to set up in front of the tea parlor.



My dear friend Jacqui stopped by to see me. I love her new shawl that she bought at the gift shop! It matches perfectly.



Jacqui and her Mom enjoyed tea.



The afternoon gave me the opportunity to work on a Christmas card illustration project that I'm in the midst of creating.



And, it was fun to talk with folks as they stopped to look at my work.



What a great day! A special thanks to Jacqui for sending me her photos! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a terrific display of work Cheryl! I bet people really enjoyed talking to you and looking at all your wonderful artistic creations. Your cards look great on the stand and I love the painting of the kitty in the garden! Hope you got some new leads :D Thanks for posting pics of your day and I'm glad you had an enjoyable time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your feedback~