Thursday, April 8, 2010

Painting Class/"Prom Dress Awaits"

The only artwork I've been getting done lately are the paintings for my Painting 1 class at the local community college. It's keeping me v-e-r-y busy!

My blog is getting behind, so thought it best to post a current painting. Here's the painting I created in last night's class:



Five more weeks of class to go! ;)

If you enjoyed this post, you may also enjoy seeing this class painting from January:
* Painting Class/Apples and Hat Box

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is dazzling Cheryl! I LOVE your colors and how the light is dancing around. Really makes one think of that special night ahead! Almost feel like a princess is going to walk through the lit entrance. Would make an awesome illustration for a children's book! So happy you are enjoying your class-even tho it is keeping you hopping!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your feedback~