Wednesday, January 28, 2015

5-Day Artwork Challenge - DAY 3

Hello Everyone! Today is DAY 3 of the 5-Day Facebook Art Challenge. (But, why should Facebook have all of the fun?  That's why I'm posting it here too!) A warm thank you to Debbie Lamey Macdonald, a Nova Scotia artist, for nominating me.

Today I am posting samples of illustrations I have created for a national children’s magazine, Sparkle – a publication of GEMS Girls Clubs. It is an inspiring, spiritual and sweet publication aimed at young girls ages 6-10. I always enjoy receiving the story text from the publication designer along with thoughtful direction from her and then figuring out a composition that will depict an important event in the story.




Today I am nominating Marie LeVan Lick to participate in the artist challenge. She is an incredibly talented chocolate artist and owner of Two-Nuts Confections. Her creative and delectable confections are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your feedback~